List Building Secrets for Your Success
Why List Building?
List building is the goal for every business that wants to make money will keep track of their customers and how to reach them. For a brick-and-mortar business, many businesses will keep their customer’s address and their email addresses. They will use this list to contact their customers with promotions that will attract repeat purchases. If you are doing your job, it is easier to get someone who has been a customer to return and purchase again than get a new customer.
Email List Building to the Rescue
List building consists of finding people who are interested in what you have and moving them from “suspects” to “prospects”. Providing something of value in return for their email address in effect gets them to raise their hand to say “I am interested”. Now you can contact them with your communications, including the occasional marketing message designed to make a sale. This activity builds rapport with your prospect and in turn, increases the number of people on your list. Each time you get someone to raise their hand, you build your list.
Building your email list is the best way
Growing your list of prospects is the first step toward growing your list of paid customers. It stands to reason, the bigger the list, the bigger the revenue and profit.
Your List Building Goal
List building is an ongoing activity with the ultimate goal of getting a sale. But first, you need to build your prospect list. Here are just a few of the many methods you can use to attract people to your list.
- Solo Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
List Building Methods
– For many businesses, one of the key pieces of information collected is an email address in addition to name, phone number, etc. This gives you a way to reach out to your customer with updates, newsletters, and promotional material that should be of interest to them. List building helps drive your email marketing efforts. The return on investment for email marketing is $44 for every $1 sent. https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/06/29/email-marketing-statistics
– By using various types of content, you can provide valuable information that builds trust. The content is informational without being directly about the product or service the business provides. High-quality content can be delivered through your website, email, video, and social media sites.
Social Media Marketing
– Social media has been a huge phenomenon that provides access to markets and segments in a way that was previously not possible. Targeting your market with a message that is highly specific increases interest and stickiness—people come back and pay attention to what you have to offer. And social media users in Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Pinterest continue to grow. Newer social media entries include Instagram and Snapchat.
Search Engine Optimization
– Think about this. What shows up on the first search results page, typically gets the most attention and click-throughs. When you search, what do you typically do? You start at the top and look for something that seems to match most accurately what you are looking for. By optimizing what you have on your web page for what the search sites are looking for is what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about. SEO involves some focused technical activities around keyword research, on-page, and off-page optimization, creating links, organic link building, and other related activities.
It may come as a surprise, but you do not want to use just one of these methods. In fact, you want to be using all of them and more! But don’t be overwhelmed by the thought of setting all of this up. You will take the time-honored and time-tested approach of getting each done one step at a time. The best approach is for you to develop a system that takes all of these methods into account.
Have you been involved in internet marketing? If so, you must be familiar with “The money is in the list.”
Easy to say, but much harder to put into practice – until now. I’ve compiled a special report for you called ‘Turbo-Charge Your List Building’ completely free of cost. Learn More